Linden West - Indianola
Unfurnished apartments have a year contract and are rented at just $910 a month without washer and dryer
Want a washer and dryer inside your apartment? We have those too at just $950 a month! Tenant also pays $20/mo to landlord for water sewer and trash.
Linden West now allows pets but there is a $300 non refundable pet fee per pet plus $50/mo pet rent per pet. Max weight limit is 30lbs (max weight as an adult, if they have a puppy and as an adult it will weigh more than 30lbs it would not be allowed) and there are breed restrictions.
The Executive: 1,100 square feet
A cheery, light-filled apartment home, this plan with two bathrooms is ideal for sharing with a roommate. Or convert one bedroom into a home office with plenty of storage area for files and a well-lit area for your desk.
The Master: 1,100 square feet
Spacious Master apartment home complete with two large bedrooms just down the hall from the living room and kitchen area. You'll appreciate the walk-in closet and large full bath.
Linden West apartment homes are designed with your life in mind to offer superior amenities that exceed your expectations.
- Spacious two bedroom and two bath designs
- Private laundry rooms
- Frost-free refrigerators with ice makers
- Central air conditioning
- Community laundry facility on every floor
- Private garages with automatic opener and ample parking spaces
- Community gardens for green thumbs
You won't hear your neighbors at Linden West. Your apartment home is designed with extra care to enhance your privacy from neighboring apartments.
- Double wall construction between apartments
- Architecturally designed so your bedroom and neighbor's bath are not adjacent
- Sound-absorbent flooring between levels
- No smoking
- No grills
There is no easier way to live near the country and work in the city. Linden West is situated perfectly for the person who enjoys living in Indianola with fast access to down town Des Moines and the western suburbs.
- Just minutes to I-35 and the Highway 5 Beltway at the heart of central Iowa.
- Walk to the grocery store next door
- 12 miles to South Ridge Mall
- 20 minutes to the Des Moines International Airport
- 1 mile to Simpson College
- Close to elementary school
- 3 miles to Aquabi State Park Recreational Area